I felt for my fleet to be feel like “my” fleet, so like my Khadoran army there needed to be a Black mage.
So here is how I went about doing that.
I chose a basic Tie Fighter because of it’s shape, the end result would basically be a mage’s head with wings and I figured that’d be fun.
a dab of water on top of that and I was able to sculpt a Black Mage head out of Greenstuuf without it sticking to the mini while conforming to it’s shape.
I did this in stages so that the Greenstuff could harden a little between additions. The small pointy hat in the above picture serves as an anchor point so the actual top half of the hat, which was by flattening greenstuff out and rolling it like you would when making a paper party hat.
Then both were painted:
And assembled to make the finished product 😀
T’was a Bodgin’