This one wasn’t originally on the bodge list but there was a “Who’s the Boss?” Tournament coming up and the local community didn’t have a Kozlov
available at the time.
I didn’t get the new battlebox and have parts enough to satisfy a necrosurgeon. So here is models involved:
As for the actual process most of these pieces came from a single source:
This was a previous bodge that due to lack of interest in fielding them in MK3 (need to finish my pikemen first to consider it) and it’s design making them prone to falling over…
…yeah. This is what happens when a non-fielded model has parts I need.
I used this for reference
and got started.
First I added some more cork to get them higher so the side cape wouldn’t drag the ground later. Then I fused the non-Khador warcaster bodyparts and handed them an axe and new noggin.
After that it was adding the pauldron and loincloth to the cape.
Then I dropped it. Turned out to be for the better because it made adding armour (putty & plasticard) easier:
With that done we put the other bits back and get it primed and painted.
Here is the result:
T’was a bodgin’